04 December 2008

Ready or not, here i come Singapore

I'm off to Singapore tomorrow for the Singapore International Marathon this Sunday. I have been looking forward to this event in Singapore as it was just awesome last year. My current PB of 3hrs 20mins was set there last year, although i was initially aiming for a sub 3:15.

I'm not so sure if i can get a sub 3:15 this Sunday, my body doesn't feel as fit as i was hoping for, but it does feel better than how it was in Kota Kinabalu last October. But I'm still gonna aim for a sub 3:15 though.

If i do manage to get a sub 3:15 this Sunday, i'll do less running next year and concentrate more on doing triathlons. Meaning, doing more cycling and swimming. 

Thanks everyone for all the wishes, I'm really gonna need all the luck i can get. All the best to those joining the race and hope to see you guys there. Tegur2 lah kalau jumpa di Singapore.
2007 - Sub 3:20
2008 - sub ????

1 comment:

Tekko said...

Welcome back to Singapore. Hope you get yr PB this time round.