16 November 2008

Wet Sunday Long Run

Sunday is usually my long run day, so decided to go for a 2 hrs run in the evening. I usually prefer doing my runs in the morning but was just too tired to wake up early as I just got back from my business trip yesterday.

Only managed to run 4 times this week, not bad, considering how busy I was. My run this evening went well, except for the heavy showers toward the end, but did 2 loops of the Manggis-Sg Akar-Stadium-Berakas route with a feeding stop at home half way through. Oh ya, threw up a bit after my water stop, must have been the McD I had before the run. Not a good idea.

This week's runs:

Monday – None
Tuesday – None
Wednesday – None
Thursday – 45 mins easy sightseeing run
Friday – 55 mins easy sightseeing run
Saturday – 55 mins easy run (10+ km)
Sunday – 2 hrs steady run (23 km)
Note: Always keep hydrated, especially when doing long runs more than 90 mins.
Will post up some photos of the sightseeing run soon.

No comments: