04 February 2009

Shopping for a New Baby

I have been wanting to get myself a tri bike since last year, but have not had the chance to go look for one, especially with the limited brands they carry in Brunei.

Since I was in Singapore last week for work, added this item to my “must-get-list” in Singapore and went out searching for the right baby.

The Bike Boutique at 98 Amoy St.


Cervelo P3C 2008 - "the sexiest and fastest bike in Asia"

P3 2009 - way to expensive (over B$10,000)

P2 2009 - Fell in love with this bike - Could this be my new "Baby"??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MmmMMmMMMmMmmM......... Specialized?

Anonymous said...

I meant is your bike specialized

ahmad fathi said...

PNG: i'll unveil it tomorrow... sabar..

anakpanyu said...

Check out Kenyir Lake International Triatlon on 29th march 2009. Di chop as The Toughest Olympic Distance Triatlon in Malaysia. Banyak Bukit Tinggi Tinggi. Aku register udah arah Triathlon Malaysia. check out http://tryathlete1403.blogspot.com/2008/07/three-hours-almost-kenyir-tri-race.html . Cervelooooooooooooooooooo