14 July 2008

Week 3

I did not manage to do any swim training last week, so decided to start the week off with a swim workout.

Since I only have a dollar on me today, I just had to settle for the old swimming pool. I haven’t been going to this pool for quite awhile as there’s only 1 pool and it’s always packed with kids. But as it was lunch time, the place was empty.

Sometimes its nice to have the pool all to myself, i can swim without someone blocking my way or being kick. But once in a while i do get paranoid and scared swimming alone in the pool. What if there's a shark or crocodile or some monster in the pool with me... sounds crazy right.. but if you're all alone swimming, these thoughts will surely come to mind.

Empty pool (any monster??)

Men's Changing Area (no shower curtain)

Good thing no one was around

Jaga Ka-bersehan (classic)

Today's workout:

SWIM

Time: 12.45 pm

Type: Easy - 100 B / 300 F / 100 B / 300 F / 100 B / 400 F

Duration: Around 45 mins

Distance: 1,300 m

Venue: Old Swimming Pool

RUN

Time: 5.15 pm

Type: Easy

Duration: 1 hr 20 mins

Distance: 14.34 km

Route: Around Stadium


No comments: